Cyber Liability Coverage for Healthcare Providers
Cyber liability is a significant new coverage designed to safeguard healthcare providers from emerging cyber risk. The growing threat of cyber attacks, increased frequency of malicious attacks and the escalation of HIPAA and HITECH regulation enforcement require all of us to be more diligent and better prepared. To meet these new challenges, The LHA Trust Funds include a range of cyber liability solutions designed specifically for healthcare providers.
- network security and privacy coverage
- regulatory fines and penalties coverage
- patient notification and credit monitoring costs insurance
- data recovery costs insurance
- network security and privacy insurance
- multimedia insurance
- privacy breach responses costs, customer notification expenses and customer support and credit monitoring expenses
- network asset protection
- cyber extortion
- cyber terrorism
To learn more about our cyber liability coverage options, click here to fill out our convenient form and have one of our representatives contact you.