Count on Us for Attentive Claims Management
At LHA Trust Funds, we are committed to returning your injured employees to work as quickly as medically possible. Thorough investigations and discussions with the employer, injured employee and medical treatment team aid us in determining compensability. Workplace accidents are investigated immediately and thoroughly. Our RN certified Case Manager works closely with the injured employee and our claims professionals to manage the medical aspect of the claim, expediting a faster return to work and enabling your employees to regain their quality of life post-accident. Our claims experts and loss prevention risk management specialists partner with our members to achieve positive outcomes and develop strategies to prevent workplace accidents and improve safety facility-wide. Additionally, we are fully protected against large losses with statutory excess coverage with an A.M. Best A+ carrier.
Our full range of claims management services includes:
- Claims reporting online, by phone or fax
- CMS Section 111 mandatory reporting and compliance
- Department of Labor/Office of Workers’ Compensation Reporting
- Designated team
- Exceptional skill in settlement negotiation
- On-site claims investigation
- Medical claim management by an RN
- Usual, Customary & Reasonable bill review services
- Utilization review
- Pharmacy benefit management
- Consultation and advice
To learn more about any of our services, click here to fill out our convenient form and have one of our representatives contact you.