Webinar: Physician Wellness – How To Achieve It & When To Know You Are Unwell
June 9 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
This month’s live Zoom webinar features NAMI Louisiana’s Advocacy and Media Manager Tatiana Gonzalez Quiroga, who discusses how to identify physician burnout and its contributing risk factors. She also offers solutions for restructuring the healthcare system to better support frontline workers.
Physicians go through years of education to learn how to keep others well.
Unfortunately, there are times when physicians themselves become unwell due to a high-stress environment, overwork, organizational failures, and more. Physician burnout is a growing concern as more and more doctors become emotionally exhausted, face depersonalization, and feel a low sense of self-accomplishment and fulfillment. The COVID-19 pandemic has brought physician burnout to the forefront.
In this webinar, NAMI Louisiana’s Advocacy and Media Manager Tatiana Gonzalez Quiroga discusses how to identify physician burnout, contributing risk factors, and the impact of COVID-19. She then offers solutions to restructure the healthcare system to better support frontline workers.
- Define and understand physician burnout, its prevalence and the demographics most at-risk.
- Identify the different factors contributing to physician burnout.
- Assess how COVID-19 has created a physician burnout spike.
- Formulate different strategies organizations can implement to prevent physician burnout.
- Find coping strategies for physicians to avoid physician burnout.
Please contact LHA Trust Funds if you have a disability that may require special accommodations for this educational opportunity. LHA Trust Funds is committed to ensuring full accessibility for all registrants.